On Shelf Availability – The People, Teams, & Technologies That Are Changing the Game
March 10 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm CST$300.00
For decades, retailers and their suppliers have left billions of dollars on the table as they’ve struggled to make meaningful progress to keep stores in-stock for increasingly demanding shoppers. This is especially important for retailers today as they want to leverage the merchandise in their stores for Buy Online and Pick up in Store (BOPIS) strategies.
Tremendous progress has been made in many of the areas most significantly impacting On Shelf Availability (OSA), with innovations being driven by a handful of people, teams, and technologies that are working hard not only to develop solutions to the problem, but to democratize them so every stakeholder can participate.
Join us for this important conversation and learn more about how your company can get in on the transformations that are forever changing the game.
Mastering the Fundamentals
– OSA Overview & Strategy Mike Graen – Collaboration LLC (Former Walmart and Procter & Gamble)
– On-Hand Accuracy Justin Patton – Director of the RFID Lab – Auburn University
– Store Operations Jack Buller – Simpactful (Retired Procter & Gamble operations leader)
– Supply Chain Brent Williams – University of Arkansas
Changing the Game – A Focus On Innovation
– Shelf Scanning Robot approach – Badger Robotics
– RFID approach – SML
– Algorithm Approach – Teamcore