- Collection of Personal Data – Creating an Account:
To participate in our Offerings, you will need to create an account with us. When you
create an account, we need to collect personal information including:
• First and Last Name
• E-mail Address
• PositionWe refer to this information as “Personal Data.”
- Managing Your Personal Data
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
• To provide you with and contact you with information about Offerings.
• To contact you if required in connection with your enquiry or to respond to any communications you might send to us.
• We may also use any statements and testimonials collated from Offerings surveys in webinar marketing activities for use on our website, emails and social media marketing.
• We may also use anonymized aggregated data to publish research or for statistical purposes.If you register for a specific Offering, we will share your Personal Data with the partner or sponsor who is providing the Offering. By registering for an Offering, you agree that these partner(s) and/or sponsor(s) may use your Personal Data to contact you to introduce themselves and provide additional information about their products or services. We strictly prohibit our partners from mass emailing.We may use Personal Data to send you reminder information about an upcoming Offerings and follow-up information about other Offerings that may interest you.
- Recording Offerings:
Please be aware that our Offerings may be recorded live. By participating in these recorded Offerings, you consent to being recorded. The recordings may be used for internal purposes, for making the Offerings available to attendees and non-attendees alike, and for other purposes consistent with this Policy.
- Security of Your Personal Data
We have technical and organizational measures in place to protect Personal Data from unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, change, disclosure, acquisition, or access. Personal Data are held securely using a range of security measures including restricted access through approvals and passwords. We will not disclose your Personal Data to any person or company except when you have given us permission to do so or if the law requires it, or where in good faith we believe such action is necessary to comply with a legal process.
- The Accuracy of Your Personal Data
While we endeavor to ensure that the Personal Data, we hold about you is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date, we shall assume that in the absence of evidence to the contrary, the information you provide us with is accurate. If you inform us, or we become aware, of any inaccuracies in the information it shall be promptly rectified by us.We do not retain any information about you which is out of date, or which is no longer required.
- Your Privacy Rights
At any time, you are entitled to:
• Be informed about and access the information we hold
• Request that inaccuracies be corrected
• Object to the processing of your personal data for profiling you
• Request that some or all of your personal data be erased when no longer necessary; and
• In some circumstances, you can ask for restriction of access to your personal data.You may exercise any of the above rights by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: 1401 NE John Deshields Blvd. Unit 463. Bentonville, AR 72712.We will provide a response to your requests within 30 days of receiving such request unless the request.
- Changes to this Policy