Join Matt Fifer as he welcomes leaders from some of the world’s top service and solution providers; celebrating innovation, and offering a closer look at the people, teams, and technologies that are accelerating change and redefining the industry.
Founded in 2017, rapitag developed the world’s first patented anti-theft IoT sensors for retail merchandise asset protection.
With rapitag’s Intelligent Asset Surveillance (IAS) solutions, retailers can:
- Actively track and trace rapitag IAS tagged items, for deeper product and customer behavior insights.
- rapitag’s easily attached IAS tags can simultaneously be unlocked at the point of sale for increased checkout speed.
- Unlocking rapitag’s IAS tags can be easily enabled for staffed checkout, self-checkout, associate’s enterprise mobile device, and even shopper’s mobile device for creating compelling customer experiences.
- rapitag’s IAS tags are difficult to shield; they can also leverage existing EAS infrastructure for alerts at exits.
- Actively inventory tagged items via associate enterprise mobile devices, as associates passively make rounds through the store.
- Innovative cabinet & showcase locks, which are unlocked via associate mobile devices – No more looking for keys.
- rapitag Active IAS tag beaconing allows for stolen item identification, increased deterrence, and aids in apprehensions and merchandise recovery by Law Enforcement.
About Matt Fifer
Matt is Founder & CEO of Conversations On Retail, a one-of-a-kind platform where retailers, their suppliers, solution providers, and other industry experts gather to exchange ideas, insights, and best practices while growing their professional network… one conversation at a time.