As a former Walmart buyer, Holly’s experience centers around product negotiations, Walmart & Sam’s expectations, item set up & maintenance, and developing plans for supplier success.
Suggest Times When You're Free to Talk
Holly Smith is a former Walmart buyer who spent 6 years developing strategy for store layout and buying several categories within electronics.
After having her son in the fall of 2020, she decided to step back from full-time responsibilities and prioritize time spent with family.
She accepted a part time position with a retail broker in order to stay active in the supplier community while still enjoying time at home.
Holly typically takes calls with people interested in help with:
- Preparing line review submissions
- Presentations to buyers
- Understanding supplier agreements
- Submitting item creations
- Uploading photos for Walmart.com
- Setting up supply chain
- Understanding shipping label requirements
- Reading performance reports
- Analyzing and improving OTIF
- Fighting deductions and claims