Too many brands and sellers assume an adversarial posture, approaching their relationship with Walmart as a zero-sum game, where there has to be both a winner and a loser.
But the most successful teams are always those that approach the relationship focusing on collaboration, partnership, and finding shared wins.
Join us as we bring the supplier community together for a first-of-its-kind, sponsor-free, conference on-demand, where presenters will strive to help brands and sellers discover new ways to succeed in partnership with the world’s most important retailer.
We’ll dig into many of the topics most critical to a supplier team’s success, including:
- Building Lasting Equity with Your Buyer
- Getting Your Money’s Worth from Retail Media
- A Conversation with the Author of Winner Sells All
- PDP Images That Drive Traffic & Conversions
- Navigating Walmart’s PDP Content Requirements
- Driving Demand with Ratings & Reviews
- AI, Walmart Luminate, and the Acceleration of Actionable Analytics
- Playing Big – How Small Brands Win
- Layering on Growth via On-Shelf Availability
- Win / Win Negotiation Strategies
- Reframing Deductions for Success at Walmart
- Retailing as Theater – Creating Excitement & Winning In-Store
- The Power of Storyselling
- Playing to Win on Walmart.com
- Understanding the Direct & Near-Term Implications of AI
- Growing Global with eCommerce Marketplaces
- In this Together – A Supplier Team’s Role in Reducing Loss
- People, Planet, & Profit – The Power of Triple Net Retailing
The Winning With Walmart conference is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Walmart or its affiliates.
All references to Walmart, as well as its affiliates, trademarks, and brands are used in accordance with the Fair Use Act, and are not intended to imply that Conversations On Retail is a Walmart vehicle for advertising or any other commercial purposes.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 83
- Assessments Yes